Friday, August 14, 2009





The New Consultant Kit has everything you need to start your business right, including forms and a
huge supply of Close To My Heart products, all for only $99. You may add one or both bonus packs, with
a scrapbooking or cardmaking emphasis, at a great price to complement your kit. Make your world a
better place by touching hearts and changing lives as you share the joys of scrapbooking and stamping
with Close To My Heart!
New Consultant Kit
Business Training and Marketing Supplies:
· Open Me First Brochure
· Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Books (10)
· KeyNotes®
· 2009 Product Review
· My Acrylix® Beautiful Day Incentive
Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Cheerful Season Petite Perks
Stamp Set
· Jingle Workshops on the Go™ Guide
· Autumn Winter 2009 B&T Duos® Sampler
· Connections Club™ Reward:
Adhesive-backed Pearls
· Connections Club™ Cards (25)
· Color Wheel
Hostess Supplies:
· Hostess Packets (5) which include:
Home Gathering Postcard Invitations (25)
Customer Register Envelopes (5)
Hostess Rewards Form
Customer Order Forms (5)
Products:
· My Reflections® Jingle Level 1 Kit
· My Reflections® Jingle Level 2 Paper Packet
· My Reflections® Jingle Level 2
My Stickease® Assortment
· 12" * 12" White Daisy Cardstock (24)
· My Acrylix® Somethin’ Special Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Snow Flurries Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Holiday Trinkets Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Flourished Blessings Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® 3" * 3" Block
· My Acrylix® 2" * 6V" Block
· Tulip Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Juniper Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Crème Brulee Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Black Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Twinkle Brads Jolly Collection
· Designer Ribbon Rounds™
Cranberry Collection
· Dimensional Elements On Target
· Dimensional Elements Booksmart
· Double Scrubber
· My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner
· Bonding Memories® Glue (1.7 oz.)
· Sponge
All that for only $99.00


Sign up and get started today!


Click on Your Opportunities

No comments: